Flexible and Secure Remote Desktop.
No matter where you are access your personal desktop with all of your software and applications from any browser and any device. Cloud Desktop is your vitual and remote desktop, making sure that your workspace and applications are always available.
We offer you an affordable solution with no upfront investments needed. The remote desktop can be customized with business-specific software and add-ons to create a comprehensive remote workspace for any SMB. Stay productive wherever you are, with reduced costs and increased flexibility.
All data is backed-up daily. If you lose or break your PC or laptop you can easily restore the files back to your computer. Your data and applications are always accessible no matter what happens.
Instead of paying a fixed amount per employee per month, save costs by paying only for the functionalities that are used. In addition, create and cancel workstations on the go when your employees’ start or when contracts have ended.
Access anywhere, anytime
With Cloud Desktop, businesses of any size can provide their employees with a remote workspace, allowing them to manage their digital lives from a single interface, anywhere, anytime on any device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Be sure to visit our support forums for answers to your questions!
A Cloud Desktop is an online environment where you can log in and manage your documents through a SharePoint folder structure, which is a standard part of the Cloud Desktop. Please note that access to the internet is required.
Our Cloud Desktop includes:
- 3 GB personal storage
- 10 GB shared storage
You can choose to add:
- Hosted Exchange
- Microsoft Office, either:
- Standard Edition
- Professional Edition
- Applications your company owns
1 online workstation is the minimum.
An online office where the applications used by employees are on a central server. These applications can be used with the aid of an internet connection on your mobile, laptop, PC or tablet.
For everyone who:
- wants to work with business applications independently of their location, timezone and/or equipment.
- wants to save costs by avoiding the need to invest in new servers or applications with accompanying software/updates.
- wants a new server and is looking for an easier solution.
The Cloud Desktop is suitable for companies of any size in any industry:
- Companies that want to cut costs and have better control over their costs.
- Companies that already have some of their applications in the cloud, but are looking for an integral solution.
- Companies with a private cloud environment.
- Companies with many flex workers, field workers or freelancers.
- Companies that are about to re-direct or renew their own ICT management and user environment.
- Companies wishing to be limited to core business activities.
- Companies that operate in the international market.
In other words:
- Sales organizations such as employment agencies and similar trades.
- Organizations with many external hires, such as construction companies, project organizations, project, event agencies and similar.
- Logistics companies and wholesalers, transport, etc.
Companies who struggle with:
- The question of whether employees can work from home, or bring their own devices.
- High investment, housing and maintenance costs for office
- Safe storage of data.
- The investment in a new server.
- Management and software updates.
- Always have access to your own office with all of the applications you require, from any device.
- The ability to add other applications to create a customized cloud desktop.
- Application updates can be carried out quickly and are immediately available to everyone.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Android or iOS.
- Enable the monitoring of the IT budget based on the principle of a fixed amount per month, per user.
- Safe storage of data + automatic backup facilities
- Dutch technical helpdesk support during business hours
- 24/7 support in breakdowns
- Ensuring that the data is stored in the Netherlands
- 8% uptime guarantee
- There are no investments in hardware and software licenses, maintenance costs, version control, etc. are unnecessary.
- Additionally, you will be charged based on a fixed price per user, per month. This makes upscaling and downscaling of users, within the applicable subscription period, extremely simple.
You want to have access to your desktop from anywhere in the world. The Cloud Desktop makes this possible. You will log in through a secure link with a unique username and password combination in your own environment. Once logged in, you can access all your programs, files, email, etc. as if you were sitting at your own desk.
The Cloud Desktop already contains a wide variety of standard applications, but it doesn’t end there! For example, if you have a specific business application, or an accounting application that you want to see included in the Cloud Desktop, this may be possible. Together, we will determine a plan to install and add the application to the cloud desktop. Thereafter, the migration of the data provides access to the application from your Cloud Desktop.
This can be done through "Connections with Remote Desktop." The information you need will be provided to you once the online workstation is delivered.
This may vary. For some tablets it is possible to connect using the "Remote Desktop" or "RDP". For iPad and Android tablets, there are apps available in the Apple App Store and Google Play store.
Yes, this is possible. You can connect to the Online Workspace via "Remote Desktop". This feature is standard on an Apple computer.
Yes that is possible. The proprietary software can be installed by us.
Setting up a VPN connection from another PC still requires some knowledge of VPN by the employee. This is not the case with the Cloud Desktop. A weightier argument to elect for a Cloud Desktop over a VPN connection is located in the costs and management sphere. What should you do if some applications are located on a separate server (outside the network)? Or what if the costs of management, housing and/or maintenance soar. And what should you do when new patches need to be installed, but there really is no time and/or manpower available? In such cases, the switch to Cloud Desktop is the best choice. All management, maintenance, updates, backups, etc. are taken care of. All applications can be accessed, whether they are on the network or not. You can leave behind all of the responsibilities for maintenance and updates, and just pay a fixed price per user, per month.
If you have a modern broadband connection, your connection speed will be more than adequate.
You retain ultimate control over the content of the Cloud Desktop. For example, you manage the functionality of all the applications and determine what rights your employees have. The complex daily functions of system management are done for you. Consider, for example, the management of the operating system, running patches, tuning and maximizing performance, strengthening protection against viruses and cyber-attacks, making backups and archiving information. So you're in control of the essential elements, while the underlying processes and security are arranged for you in the background.